Denying the Deniers
Resources for combating Holocaust denial, distortion, and minimization.
Online Resources to Deal with Holocaust Minimization and Denial
- Anti-Defamation League Resources on Holocaust Denial
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Resources on Denial and Distortion of the Holocaust
- Holocaust Denial on Trial
- Includes documents and reports relating to Emory University historian Deborah Lipstadt’s landmark victory in a 1996 libel lawsuit filed by denier David Irving.
- The Nizkor Project
- Extensive analysis of the argumentative techniques used by deniers/distorters/minimizers and debunking of their claims.
Holocaust on Trial
- This companion site to the October 31, 2000 Nova episode on PBS contains many interactive resources dealing not only with the Holocaust but also with the methods that the deniers and their allies employ.